Presented by the Four Lakes Traditional Music Collective, the Sugar Maple Music Festival is a two-day outdoor festival in Madison that celebrates traditional music and dance through performances, educational workshops, and interactive jam sessions. This family-friendly festival offers entertainment for people of all ages.
In addition to the live music, the festival will have a raffle that supports the nonprofit festival, food and drinks from local businesses, entertainment for kids and more.
Friday, August 6:
- Paper Wings (indie-folk)
- SistaStrings (multi-genre)
- Bill Kirchen & Redd Volkaert (rockabilly/country)
- Appalachian Roadshow (bluegrass)
Saturday, August 7:
- Buffalo Nichols (country blues)
- Chicken Wire Empire Belen Escobedo y Panfilo’s Güera (Tejano conjunto)
- Ray Bonneville (blues, roots)
- Mary Battiata and Little Pink (country)
- Jourdan Thibodeaux et les Rôdailleurs (Louisiana French Music)
For more information visit the Sugar Maple Festival website