The open house and ribbon cutting for Camp Createability held on Thursday, Septembers 17 was so much fun! You can watch the video of the ribbon cutting (via facebook). Their second location is at 4510 Femrite Drive, Madison and their original location is still at 2001 W. Broadway, Monona.
Their mission is to provide children, teens and adults with Autism or other disabilities with individualized instruction and hands-on experience in the Arts and Entertainment field.
What Camp Createability Offers:
- Summer Camps
- Virtual Workshops
- Full-Time Vocational Training Programs
- Part-Time Vocational Program
- Private Tutoring
- Employable Skills Programs
- Supported Employment/Support Microenterprise Entrepreneurs
- Working Studio producing Videos, Photography Services, Animation and other Digital Media
SPECIAL THANK YOU TO
MESBA’S 2020 RIBBON CUTTING SPONSOR