The Chili Fest is back! Saturday October 29th from 12:00-3:00 at Ahuska Park in Monona! Chef Sponsorship fee is $175 and all participants will receive a $75 gift card for supplies and a banner for their business.
If you are ready to put your Chili to the ultimate local test, you’re in the right place!
There is no entry fee, however, we are asking each cooking team to obtain a business sponsor. If you cannot find a sponsor, please contact Leah Hernandez at 608-416-1610 or email@example.com OR Jim Lampe at firstname.lastname@example.org/(608) 445-3055 and they will assign you a sponsor. The sponsor’s fee is $175 and includes $75 grocery gift card to each cook, and the cost of a banner with your sponsor’s name on it, which will be placed above and behind each team’s cooking area providing terrific exposure. We will also provide a large table space (8’) for each cooking team.
Team slots are limited so get your application and sponsor’s fee in early!!
- You must register here and fee must be submitted prior to Oct 14th, 2022.
- The use of home-canned products and uninspected meat is prohibited.
- Chefs must follow practices recommended by temporary restaurant guidelines of the Wis. State Division of Health.
- Ingredients that need to be kept cool must be kept in coolers until used.
- No precooking, all ingredients must be cooked on site.
- All cooking equipment must be furnished by entrant.
- No electricity will be furnished. Generators NOT allowed.
- All contestants are to cook at least 3 GALLONS OF CHILI – this will be enforced!!
- You may bring additional work surface with you.
- Plastic sample spoons and sample cups will be provided.
- Chefs must be prepared to serve samples to the judges by 11:30, crowd service will start at noon
- Costumes, signs, and displays are encouraged and enjoyed by all
- Bring flyers to promote your business!
- Prizes: 1st Place, $250/Trophy, 2nd Place $150/Trophy, 3rd Place $100/Trophy, Best Costumed Team $75/Trophy, Peoples Choice! $250 /Trophy